Bryce's E30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce's E30's

Hey im Bryce , i live in New Zealand im new on stanceworks. im interested in all old school euros, jdm ect ! but keen on my e30's.

my first e30 was a 1988 325i , had it pretty standered ! with just with euro tips (loud as) bbs rs reps , rusted out the hood , custom made shifting. but yeah here's a few pics. always wanted to get the front of the 325 a few cm lower at the front , but otherwise was wappy with the car

And here is my new 318is that i picked up 3 weeks ago its super clean and all ready to be stanced out !! really keen on making it like the built not bought 325is , with those ccw lm20's

Wow looks awesome man. I have a 325e, but would kill for an IS front. Both cars look good. I also wish I had those seats in my car. Welcome!

Comment

New car looks clean! Welcome!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
        Wow looks awesome man. I have a 325e, but would kill for an IS front. Both cars look good. I also wish I had those seats in my car. Welcome!
        Wow thanks alot we dont have alot of cool stance stuff here in new zealand and it seems to be alot more expensive with cars , but thanks , means alot ! yeahh i love my seats

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          New car looks clean! Welcome!
          Thanks man looking to do something to it soon , just deciding what to do and also need to raise the funds !!

Comment

I prefer the newer E30. Good choice on keeping it as is instead of a rusted hood.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              I prefer the newer E30. Good choice on keeping it as is instead of a rusted hood.

Welcome to StanceWorks
              hahaha thanks ! yeah the rusted was just for a bit of a look at the time ! will be keeping this one pretty simple tbh , but thanks

Comment

here's a little update of where the car is now , bbs are out the way to make way for the ccw in the budget , and just painted the is lip black , but yeah nothing much yet.

Comment

very clean man! looks really good

Comment

That looks pretty clean man. Where in NZ are you?

Comment

Originally posted by "hicks" View Post
                      very clean man! looks really good

Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by M M View Post
                        That looks pretty clean man. Where in NZ are you?
                        Thanks man , and on the shore ! far out bad ass golf there, dont see that evryday in N.Z ! dope !!

Comment

Originally posted by mroy559
                          Wow looks wonderful man. I've a 325e, but would certainly kill on an IS front. Both cars and trucks look good. I in addition wish I'd those seats inside my car. Pleasant!
                          Thats sick , yeah the IS is sick , im really liking it as ! eveyone seems to love the seats hahaha ! thanks

Comment

Thinking about painting the rockers black ? yes or no ?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce.jamison View Post
                              Thanks man , and on the shore ! far out bad ass golf there, dont see that evryday in N.Z ! dope !!
                              Haha thanks Might see you around, I'm in Auckland too.

What do you mean by rockers?

Comment

Working...
                              X