New guy, E36 Compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy, E36 Compact

Hello there, new guy with a not so new compact.

I've begin this project a couple months back after driving this hatch around nearly five years. I have a loooooooong way to go but here's where I'm at so far.

M50 swap, cheap coil overs (these are just on there while I'm planning a bag build) and some E46 stocks for temporary rollers.

Here she is, my Hellrot Hunny

Future Plans include: full wrap (matte or carmine red), air, wheels (I'm going back and forth on ideas there).
    Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Lots of potential. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Lots of potential. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to StanceWorks
      Thanks! Hopefully I can do this oddball compact up right.
      Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

Updates: Have new things in the works.

Picking up a set of DS2's on the cheap and ditching the 16" rollers on there currently (still temporary wheels till I drop cash on some nice 3-pieces)
        Installing Depo glass headlights w/ angel eyes
        Snagged a set of Rocker Covers (black for now but will be working that out)
        Black kidney's for the front

Tons of other little things coming along, will post pics once I put the new shoes on and clean her up real good!
        Fleet

Comment

A long while passed in posting, updated a few things and dropped the car some more. A few fun recent shots before I get the car on air.

Project E36 Compact Stage 2 by indiejack, on Flickr

As far as other work planned for the winter, finish upholstery updates, repair a few panels and prep for paint or wrap, finish exhaust and get the m50 tuned a bit.
          Fleet

Comment

Working...
          X