My bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bucket

How's it going everyone? The name is Jonathan but I go by Z (first initial of last name). Been called that for years. Anyway, I've wanted to go the performance route with my Accord since the day I bought it but I love how reliable it is in stock form. Hence why I decided to go with the fitment game. I've gotten lucky with some of my mods and most all of them were done by yours truly. Here's some pictures of her in her current state:

Specs: HeelToe spec Function and Form Type 1's, rolled and flared quarter panels, TE37 replica 18x8.5 +25 wheels wrapped in Falken ZE912 225/40/18, Wicked Tuning rear camber arms. The rest of the stuff on her are custom retrofitted headlights, custom dual exhaust, blah blah blah. I have plans to straighten the body, paint, switch up my suspension, wheels and so on. Comments welcome.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Very nice Accord. I'd paint the front H emblem either body color, or matte black like the rear.

Comment

Thanks. Actually, the rear badge is plastidipped along with the upper grill. I didn't want the front badge to get lost if it got plastidipped with the grill.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

Dig the headlights.

Comment

Yeah. Those are my headache and first DIY retros. Learned my lesson real quick with them.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

Retro headlights look awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thank you. I have other ideas for them but no funds yet.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                I didn't want the front badge to get lost if it got plastidipped with the grill.
                Yeah i figured that much, thats why i think painting it body color would really look good. Subtle difference between the 'chrome' and the silver, enough to make it really blend in nicely without havin that stock chrome clashin with the silver/black.

Comment

i like this
                  FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by Jstylez View Post
                    Yeah i figured that much, thats why i think painting it body color would really look good. Subtle difference between the 'chrome' and the silver, enough to make it really blend in nicely without havin that stock chrome clashin with the silver/black.
                    I see where you're going with this and like it.

Thanks for the words everyone. I'm going to make skid plates for my front lip one of these days and go more low.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                    X