• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Vancouver

Going to keep this brief and short.
    I'm from Vancouver Canada.
    My first car was a 1995 240sx.

Then I decided I wanted something new... something fast and something not so common.
    So I picked up a JDM 1991 Toyota Soarer equipped with a 1JZ-GTE.. twin turbo of course.
    Too bad its a auto but i've already started collecting 5 speed parts!
    She was mint when I first got her, less than 35,000km's on it. COMPLETELY stock and clean so a perfect start for a project car. Since then i've done minor mods such as sound system (double din, speakers, sub), hks bov, cold air intake, exhaust(straight pipe into 3.5" blast pipes. LOUD). Coilovers have been ordered and now im trying to find the perfect set of rims. 18x10.5 in the front and 18x11.5 in the back is what im looking for.

Nice base to start with. Keen 2 see it on coilovers & rims, & deff keen as he'll 2 see it changed to 5speed manual

Comment

thats a beauty!

Comment

Whoa. Nice. Looking forward to the progress of the Soarer.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X