new from missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from missouri

my name is andrew ive been on the site for about a year. i live in missouri and drive an 06 subaru impreza 2.5i. its sitting on raceland coilovers and a cheap set of rims mom bought for xmis.

Love it! New wheels would complete the look. Always loved that gen of Subies!
    Originally posted by Blackbelt
    See, that's the problem. I have no idea WTF hellaflush means. Is it a super powerful toilet?

Comment

thanks i cant realy afford new wheels right now moving to chicago in about a month for college and car payments are alout for me being onley 18

Comment

Originally posted by andrew1234 View Post
        thanks i cant realy afford new wheels right now moving to chicago in about a month for college and car payments are alout for me being onley 18
        Totally understand. I'm too am a student and close to graduation. A car addiction while in school is a tough combo!

I wish you luck in your endeavors!
        Originally posted by Blackbelt
        See, that's the problem. I have no idea WTF hellaflush means. Is it a super powerful toilet?

Comment

thanks wish u luck 2

Comment

Looks like a good start, welcome

Comment

Not bad.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
              X