Hello from Phx, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Phx, AZ

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I currently drive nothing, but here are some pictures of some of my past rides.

94 Accord LX Sedan, 5 speed, Ksport coiovers, 18x8 Tenzo's, small stretch, rolled fenders, custom grill, amber corners, black housing headlights, hids, seibon carbon fiber lip (didnt last long car was too low) greddy exhaust, intake, etc. etc.

1998.5 Contour SVT #4326, 5-speed, Intake, Optimized Y pipe, res delete, H&R springs, 18x8 wheels, Carbon fiber cowl hood, 6k hids, etc...

1999 Dodge Dakota 3.9 V6:

No pictures but I've also had a 2001 Saab 9-5 AERO wagon. A1995 Nissan 240SX, a 98 Jeep Wrangler,4x4, 5-speed. 4.0 liter with a conservative lift, with wheels & tires, and a 2000 Saturn L300 put some wheels on it to de-granny mode it a little. What else worth mentioning ? I actually traded my Dakota strait across for the Contour SVT.

I've been really looking at Fox bodys or SN95's. I'm also looking at Lincoln LS's, 1998-2009 Jags, another 240, Dakota R/Ts, Mercury Marauder, Lincoln MK VIII's, Lincoln Continentals, Trans-Ams, Infinity G20s, Altima's, or something old and big, like an old caddy / buick etc...

Any other Phoenix / AZ guys here ?
    Last edited by Jstylez; 07-06-2012, 11:58 PM.

Interesting line up of cars.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Interesting line up of cars.

Welcome to StanceWorks
      Thanks, yeah my taste in cars ranges tramendously! I Love sedans, but more than that I'd like to get a nice wagon, slam and stretch it if i can't get my hands on a clean fox body. You don't see many fox body's stanced or even lowered. I like the pro-touring look on foxes!

Comment

Working...
      X