Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Pittsburgh area

Hey guys,

My name is Kyle, I've posted a couple times and figured I should introduce myself. I live in New Castle, PA (45 min above Pittsburgh). I'm 19, going to school at IUP and I'm an Airman (soon to be Airman First Class) in the United States Air Force. I hunt, fish, take pictures, and of course, I have a strong passion for cars. I own a 2002 Saturn SC2 5- speed. I can say honestly it's the cleanest and most well maintained SC2 around. I really have a love for this car (it was my first) and I'd be hard pressed to part with it. I'm looking into air ride and some BBS Audi 200 wheels (pretty sure that's the model) for it. This forum is great, and you guys are all good people, it's nice to be on here!

(tried posting a picture of the ride, but it's too big of a file. any advice? I don't have any files smaller.)
    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Upload it onto flickr, choose a size then post using [img] tags.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X