Total noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total noob!

Hi all, always wanted a mean looking alfa so im taking the plunge! Always had dubs before but never liked the stanced look on mk2 golfs and got fed up with "the scene" so im going off on a totally different tangent! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Ian

Nice Alfa. Looking forward to what you do with it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Got one too a few days back, can't wait to see what you'll do with yours.

Comment

they have potential
        i've seen one done pretty nice

no pics of it tho
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

thanks guys, it could be tidier but i like a good project, unfortunately due to certain things going on progress will be slow, but i'll be open about my plans!

hub adapters are going to have to be custom, got to take some mesurements and speak to adaptec, i really am a total noob and havn't got a clue what im doing when it comes to stance! But im thinking these beemer wheels in white with pollished lip, spot "o" stretch, hella flush stylee! Colour code and de-badge and white momo leather with the V6 wooden steering wheel, deffinatly going for coilovers though as i can't justify the cost of air. *edit* missus cant justify that is.

Comment

Working...
          X