n00b in a chaser from Melbourne, Austraaalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b in a chaser from Melbourne, Austraaalia

Hey all. I'm mike, from east Melbourne. I've got a 98 jzx100 chaser and figured I'd join up after meeting a couple of members (private_numero being one) at a local cafe. I've owned heaps of toyotas in the past but so far the chaser has to be my favorite. Here it is...

Got a few mods to it already. Nothing planned for the future except lower and wider, but I'm sure that will change when I get bored of the power.

Couple more pics. Currently sitting on RS*R coilovers so lower isn't a problem. Rims are 18x8.5 Volk LE37 +30 offset.

Comment

This is so cool, and welcome!

Comment

I love chasers!! Looks great man, what motor?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Fuuuu i wish we got those
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Cheers for the welcomes :-D
            Stock 1JZGTE at the moment. Has hks EVC but still running factory .7 bar as the camber & 225/40 cheap ass Indonesian rear tyres don't exactly hold traction too well lol
            Last edited by Elpieso; 06-08-2012, 10:20 AM. Reason: Updated

Comment

<3 Chasers

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
              X