new guy from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy from Arizona

Hey guys, I'm always been into lowered cars and trucks, I decided this website would be great for me. I own a bagged 1992 cavalier wagon. I got the air bags installed in 2008. I just recently got new wheels this year. I still need a paint job, the body kit and hood are off a stock Z24 (from the savage yard). My car is so different from everyone else, but their is so much work I still need to get done.

all the way slammed, could go lower if I widen my fenders

17x7 Dip Laser wheels

Cool Cav.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Very cool and unique! Any more pics?
      And get to pullin' those fenders. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I wanna see this Cav wagon layed out!
      1973 Super Beetle-- Blue Zombie, 1988 635csi, 1962 Volksrod-- Little Bug

Comment

Im gonna be the first to say it. Change those hideous wheels man.
        C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

I'm not a fan of the rims either, but other than that not a bad start!
          '13 Civic
          4x4 until not poor

Comment

I'm not changing the wheels, I just bought them, plus I like the look. I did have some cheap flat black 5 spoke wheels before I had these ones, but the offset was horrible on them.

Comment

some more pictures, before the air bags, with my old wheels from 2008

This picture is from 2011, I'm thinking about shaving off the plate bucket and putting the plate on the bumper.

Z24 grille, also from 2008
              Last edited by 92wagon; 05-29-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

interesting. welcome.
                ( . Y . )
                Boost gets u boobies

Follow me on Instagram. I'll follow back: itznj

Comment

Thank you. I've been so busy lately, but I will try to roll my fenders sometime maybe next month, I'm kind of broke at the moment.

Comment

way to go man..... thats different as fuckkk.... lets see where this build goes.....

Comment

Hello friends,
                      I am new here, I am here to learn about seo and found that it is great source of knowledge. Hope to get more help by you guys.
                      I am happy to join here. Have a nice time.

Comment

Welcome to our Forum! And ask any question you think you need to or want to regarding most things CZ, Dan Wesson, or Brno. Someone will most likely have the answer or know where you can find it. As for newbie questions those are a given and expected, the only stupid question is the you you don't ask. We all were Newbies at one time or another, so no one will talk down to you, or rag you or anything. We are folks trying to help and learn and being rude is not at all helpfull to that aim and so we aren't. Don't expect to be treated here the way other forums' may have done in the past. Flame war, bullies, and mean are not acceptable here and aren't tolerated.

Comment

Working...
                        X