New from STL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from STL!

Yoo, my name is Steven. I drive a 91 s13 on stance gr+ coils. Also 10 point cage, godspeed sway bars, RUCA's, and toe rods. Twin corbeau buckets with 5 points on the inside with an nrg quick release and deep dish. Unfortunately, Im only sitting on TSW's. But one day i wanna pick up some 17x9.5 mb battles. I am more into drifting than just stance, but i love and respect the stance scene! Heres a pic of my car...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Plans for the car are, Solid subframe bushings, angle mods, BN sports style widebody, and of course Silvia front
    Rockin: s13, caged, coils, Buckets, Welded

welcome to StanceWorks. what part of stl are you from? im in O'Fallon MO

Comment

Im in creve coeur. Are you familiar with any Driftstl people?

Comment

Yeah, where in St. Louis? I used to live in St. Peters and work in O'Fallon (True Manufacturing).
        1987 Chevy Cavalier z24- Sold
        2005 Saturn ION Redline- Sold
        2001 Kia Spectra GSX- Sold
        1996 Honda Accord Lx- Sold
        1986 Chevy Camaro z28- Sold
        1980 BMW 733i- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Stylo1 View Post
          Im in creve coeur. Are you familiar with any Driftstl people?
          Oh yeah.. Ledbetter, jimmy Dubz, Ellington etc I know quite a few of them. Dan and Bromar at JDmhookup.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy_Danglez View Post
            Oh yeah.. Ledbetter, jimmy Dubz, Ellington etc I know quite a few of them. Dan and Bromar at JDmhookup.
            Yea the guys at JDMhookup are awsome! They just hooked me up with a carbon fiber hood. Were u at gateway for the last midnight madness?

Comment

Originally posted by futurestancer View Post
              Yeah, where in St. Louis? I used to live in St. Peters and work in O'Fallon (True Manufacturing).
              Im in creve coeur.

Comment

Needs better looking wheels! :P

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stylo1 View Post
                  Yea the guys at JDMhookup are awsome! They just hooked me up with a carbon fiber hood. Were u at gateway for the last midnight madness?
                  Yeah they're funny. I was with dubbz, Aled and Steverson, and Darryl tonight. I was at te first midnight madness.. Nothing since. You doing the como meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy_Danglez View Post
                    Yeah they're funny. I was with dubbz, Aled and Steverson, and Darryl tonight. I was at te first midnight madness.. Nothing since. You doing the como meet?
                    Missed it today, I drove at the first mm though, after 5 runs my oil pan gasket started leaking real bad so i was out for the night. But Im gonna be driving at the one this friday! hop in for a ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X