Nor Cal e30 and me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtyhands View Post
    All kinda negative chat,alot of people have made good things of a bad car,they shouldn't be put down for it,just look after it,keep it simple fads and gimmicks get old real quick (kinda like lookin at old pictures of you with a bad haircut) the bonnet rusted looked Corney and the wheels need work if you choose to stick with them but good luck with it be glad to see its progress and engine change
    hey man thank you sir!

Its easy to make a stock car nice! try tear down and rebuild alot more fun lol..... I will try and put some time down to it this weekend. Ps wheels are just temp am going to run the 16s c4 salads.
    Last edited by Rob&co; 08-09-2012, 10:56 AM.
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

im not the kid who sold you the car. lol im the guy who owned it before him. And yea i picked it up for 500 and didnt give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Khabra View Post
        im not the kid who sold you the car. lol im the guy who owned it before him. And yea i picked it up for 500 and didnt give a fuck.
        am hella lost.....hahahaha but i sold it for 200 and got it to catch fire also

didnt even get to register it!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          lol, he doesn't know adapter sizes because he got the car completely as is besides repainting the wheels.

i owned this car at one point, then sold it to a friend, then he bought those wheels that i ran on a different car a long time ago.
          Originally posted by Khabra View Post
          This thread made me lol. Hes saying hes building the car. All you've done since i sold it to you is paint the wheels some horrid color, took out the front springs (even tho it looks higher now then when i had it.) added some stickers. Nice build? And i have my adapter sizes somewhere i wrote them down and the et ill pm them to the guy who was asking. And the hoods rusted cuz it was keyed so you can tell people the real reason its all rusted. Good build duder.
          What the fuck got the two of your panties in a bunch here?? Do either of you retards realize this is the INTRO section?? Comments like those do nothing.

OP, I'm glad you were able to not take everything they said personally.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
            What the fuck got the two of your panties in a bunch here?? Do either of you retards realize this is the INTRO section?? Comments like those do nothing.

OP, I'm glad you were able to not take everything they said personally.
            thx bud! your a local i see!

seems that ppl care about other cars more then their own these days lol i can care less i drove it they way i wanted it driven hehehe!

Your 28 looks sex!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              yuuup !

thank you
              I got angry for you, lol.

Comment

I got angry for you, lol.
                hehe i see... I just saw what others in high places do under attack (ignore lol)

Actually i put it all behind w most of them in the RT.... hehehe

and this car is gone now....

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Saw that. What are you plans for the next one? And ya, I'm local. Sean and I are really good friends. I just wasnt at his place the day you were.

Comment

Saw that. What are you plans for the next one? And ya, I'm local. Sean and I are really good friends. I just wasnt at his place the day you were.
                    ahhh nice! sean is good guy man solid!

Suspention am not sure because money...

but wheels for now am getting Erics 15x8 next thr or fri! and just putting the interior all together.... lil crap still need like shift boot ext... I was lucky it came w a strong super eta.

I have a shitty build thread for the new one nothing exciting yet lol
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                    X