Hello from the bay area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the bay area!

Hello all! my name is David and I have been checking out this forum for a while, and I must say its one of the best! My rides are a little different than most of whats on here but I figured whatever. So... on to the rides! I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado RST edition. 1 of only 1500 made with a 5spd manual. and my DD is a 1996 Saturn SL2 that I just like to mess with when I have time. I noticed a lot of the cars on this forum are BMW's and other euro cars, but I like what I see and it has given me some ideas for my own vehicles. Anywho, here are some pix (very amateur) I took. I would like to have some professional shots done of them when I have time. Anyone who has the skills locally hit me up! Maybe we can set something up! Thanks for checking out my rides!

hey welcome nice rides...MOAR low and out

Comment

welcome to sw.
      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by imortalsin84 View Post
        hey welcome nice rides...MOAR low and out
        Yeah, I knew that was coming... The saturn has plastic fenders, so thats as wide as she goes...but I want to bring the rear end down some more, just need to find the time to do it.... As far as the truck, that will get moar low as soon as I can afford to "C" notch the frame and roll the fenders cause it already rubs....

Comment

Welcome to the site

1990 325is- current project
          1986 325e- Parts Donator
          2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
          1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Truck would look good if it was laid on the ground, don't know that I've ever seen a cleanly modded SL2 before, lol, not bad.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

ooo, i like the truck, the saturn.... eh..

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

awesome exhaust on the truck, welcome to SW.

Comment

FROM THE YAY!

Body drop that truck and lay frame.

Comment

Truck looks sick. Welcome to the site.

Comment

Im reaaaaaly feelin that truck, nice work
                      SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone! The truck will never see bags...it will go lower but I want the truck to handle and plus, I am workin on locating a block so I can do a 427 stroker motor and do a six speed swap and ditch the 5 speed. So its going to be more of a muscle truck I guess you could call it. It actually was selected for the readers rides section of truckin' for the January issue cause they did a special performance issue. As far as the saturn, people either love em or **** em... I always liked them, I just liked being different. Lotta hondas in the bay area....

Comment

Welcome, melt the plastic fenders and pull them so you can go wider
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Tuned by nextgen? Are you a mustang guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Somethingoosted View Post
                              Tuned by nextgen? Are you a mustang guy?
                              No, my brother was the head mechanic there until last week. He started a new job this week. But he did tune my truck when I had the cam put in.

Comment

Working...
                              X