Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup? new guy out of MA

Wassup guys!!

I post regularly on Nicoclub and I've always referred to Stanceworks for wheel fitment and finding wheels i've never seen before, so hopefully I can contribute to it!

I have a 1991 Nissan 300zx twin turbo about to get out of the shop very soon. And I'm looking to get it some NICE wheels, and maybe some fitment advice. I'm pretty good with sizing, but this will be my first car that i'm going for the hellaflush look on. My view/goal for this car is to go for the clean DD look for right now, then when I'm ready to buy a new daily driver, i'm taking the z off the road and building it slowly up to 800hp in increments.

Well, here's an old pic of the car as it used to be 2 years ago, you wouldn't wanna see what it looks like right now.

It used to be on Zeus Line (Jspec brand,) 18x10 and 18x8's, but wasn't flush.

I want to get a decent suspension setup first, so this aspect of the build will take some time to do. Currently, I have my eyes on TSW Nurburgrings in 18x10.5 and 18x9.5

Looks pretty cool so far. Do you have any other shots? Also 18s seem a bit to big I would personally go with 17s

Comment

Thanks!

19's fit, but 18's seem to be what everyone is in agreement with on Nicoclub regarding how big you can go. I have 17's on it right now, and it just looks too factory, the tires also look huge with 17's.

Maybe if I build this thing for the track, I'd benefit more from a wide 17. IDK.

As far as other shots, I can look but they're nowhere near show worthy as this car once was. It's really dusty and the engine's in pieces on a table. My dad's using the rest of the car (ruining my interior,) as a freaking storage closet in his garage because it's been there so long.

Good thing I'm doing the entire car all over. Custom everything from the exhaust to the interior. Adding performance bits here and there, not too much though.

Comment

More pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

The door being open tripped me out! I though you had like a cowl or something over the wheel!!!

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
          My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            More pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

^ Back when it was running. 18x10 zeus line wheels from japan somewhere. not even sure how much they were worth but I traded them anyway. I think somebody sold the whole package again for a g.

Wheels that it currently has. 17x8 ROH snypers @ terrible offset

Originally posted by austindavidg View Post
            The door being open tripped me out! I though you had like a cowl or something over the wheel!!!
            haha lol. I really should've kept the doors closed for the pic....but that was right in the middle of a street approaching an intersection in downtown Pensacola so i had to book it right after i snapped the pic hahah.

Comment

Working...
            X