New from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Canada

Have been lurkin for awhile and thought it was finally time to make an account!

This is the main project on the go right now, 1985 Buick Skylark 4dr surrounded by my fathers collection of mini's (4).

The other project is a 1968 Austin 1100. Plans to lay frame with this one for sure.

Love the rides on here! Tonnes of inspiration.

All of these look very promising

Comment

would love to see that buick slammed

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

I'm not sure how low to go with it. Its going to be static and the roads here are terrible from snowplow season. We'll see

I tackled all the rust while we got a bit of sunshine.

Went a little crazy and ripped off most of the trim. I am paranoid of rust hiding underneath trim so I wont be putting any of it back on. Keeping the fender trim though

The plan is go get about as low as this in the back and a bit lower in the front.

... and a Cooper S shot for fun!

Comment

Love the Minis.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

You better not put some beaner 22's on that buick! haha jk...but I do like the rims on that blue one

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
            My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Haha don't worry, I'm not really into the whole giant wheels deal. 14/15 is fine for me. The rims on the blue one are earlier Buick rally's. They are quite nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Love the Minis.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                Thanks! Heres a few more shots for ya.

Tarped one is a convertible. Green is automatic.

Mini Moke

Comment

Working...
                X