Newest Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Noob

Hey peeople, my names J, if you wanna get to know me personally, hit up my facebook.>>www.facebook.com/ipictureyouandme

now on to the cars.
    Having lived in Japan during my initial driving experience (meaning I turned 16 in japan) I not only learned how to drive on a right hand drive I also have a huge respect and taste for JDM and good tuning.

A few years back I bought an 06 Suzuki GSXR which was stolen from me and to celebrate paying off a bike I no longer owned I picked up an MK3 Supra!!!

I am now learning as much as I can about cars, and MK3 supras, because they are a unique beast.

Personally I'm still trying to learn as much as I can about auto mechanics, so please feel free to call me a noob but then answer my question

Anyways that is all I will post for now. I will include a few pictures:

My stoormtrooper on the dyno (it did terrible [160/150], I'll post about that later)

Charlotte, may she rest in peace

The rims! (Only have 2 on at the moment, no $$$)
    Last edited by 86Mk3J; 03-25-2012, 05:47 AM.

My "Before" picture.

I've got struts, springs, rims (pictured above), and a complete turbo kit (its naturally aspirated at the moment) Hopefully when all is said and done I'm sitting around 270hp/300ft-lb
    Last edited by 86Mk3J; 03-25-2012, 05:14 AM. Reason: pictures didn't link

Comment

looks like a good project.

Comment

Welcome to S|W.

Comment

Cool cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks guys hope to have some better stuff up sooon, hopefully this next week or so when I get paid all the extra hours I worked over spring break while erboddy else was at the beach or partying, I can get my other set of tires for the front rims haha.

Probably about a week or two before I can have time to do the suspension.

Probably get to the turbo project this summer.

Comment

Working...
            X