hiya doin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya doin

Not new to cars or anything by any means. Been on some other forums but I figured it's time I troll around here a little. Just thought I'd post up since I finally made a username. Some of you may know me through Tumblr or otherwise but the name's Garrett and I'm from CT.

I'm currently amidst building a 1987 Pirelli Edition MKII Jetta Coupe but here's a quick flick of my last car which I've owned for 7 years and am finally putting it to rest.

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.

Oh, and your car too.

post up some pics of the coupe, red one looks good tho

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

More pics!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i'll def be starting a build thread on the coupe on S/W. I have another project I'm currently trying to hurry out the door before the spring local shows

here's a couple more of the red car for now

Last edited by getamongst-it; 03-30-2012, 10:46 AM. Reason: added photos

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Love those wheels!!
          Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

like your hood!
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

thanks fellas

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

When you put your roof rack on, did you remove the sunroof visor? Badass car either way.
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                  When you put your roof rack on, did you remove the sunroof visor? Badass car either way.
                  didn't need to, the front part of the rack actually cleared right over it

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Yeah deff love the wheels! Please tell me the other bolt pattern is 4x108? :P
                    Originally posted by JC.
                    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by soab View Post
                      Yeah deff love the wheels! Please tell me the other bolt pattern is 4x108? :P
                      they're actually not multilug, they're 4x100 only the other holes are there for some unknown reason lol

the wheels are Konig Retrack, they're cheap wheels that aren't reps and do the job. I got them off a website that's big in the Miata game.

15x7.5 +32
                      spacers are 16 rear 10 front

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdn86lude View Post
                        Love those wheels!!
                        thanks dude! Loved your car at H2O, I've got a few good shots of it here and there.

You'll see em again soon on another car

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

love ur jetta , looks sick

Comment

That looks great. Those wheels are looking sweet on your ride.

Comment

Working...
                            X