Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey, whats going on ppl. As you can guess from my name I own an toyota bB / Scion xB.
    been a lurker on here for some time now.

Well where to start. I have always been a fan of the cross over of RatRod and HotRod into the import world. rusty's build has been one of my fav's.

I will post photos later.

Build thus far.

2006 scion xB. re-badged as bB
    KYB shocks with s-techs. swapping those for D2's and will be running a 3-4" drop.
    stock motor as of now out side of a short ram intake. I have a turbo set up sitting ready to go in and will be picking up a TBR intake manifold.
    Stage 2.5 Comp Clutch and flywheel.
    bBist Fab wing.
    JDM zenki headlights.
    and much more that I cant think of at the moment. I will update when I can

The first two are from along time ago when I had camber and no flat black paint.

last year before the new wheels.

as you can see with the new wheels on I have a lot of room for going lower, much much lower.

as for the paint its black chalkboard paint and I plan on redoing the whole car in it.
    Last edited by RattybB; 03-20-2012, 09:18 PM. Reason: adding photos

Pics soon please.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

photos up in 1st post.

Comment

Is it the Matte black color now or is it the black in the first picture? I like the Matte a lot! Welcome to StanceWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy_Danglez View Post
          Is it the Matte black color now or is it the black in the first picture? I like the Matte a lot! Welcome to StanceWorks
          its matte now. the photo at the bottom is the most resent photo I have of it. It soon will be all Matte black. I know it dose not look like much but I have big plans for it.

slanted twin boso style tips.
          taking the cat out and upping it to 3" piping.
          the wheels I have for it now are 15x8 +15mm front and +5mm rear. so Im going to be hella flush. Just need to do some fender work, but not much, and I want to rust the hood.

There are so many crazy things I want to do to my bB. Im am just one of those ppl that is trying to change the stigma of what done up cars are to look like. That why I love Rusty's and the whole rust and rat rod look.

Comment

Working...
          X