Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper S inside!

whats uuuuuuuuup
    i've been lurking for a while, and finally got some inspiration to stance my mini a bit after a wave of other minis on here

here she is before my new wheels:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

And with my new wheels:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Sorry for the shitty cellphone picture, they don't really do it justice, but i'm working on it!
    Last edited by g0ldendomer; 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM.

Link doesn't work man, but welcome

Comment

I **** you, those look so hot! Wish I can find good rims like that for my Mazda6. Oh well, I'ma just go stock rims with Plasti Dip, got none else for now. Oh well :\ but that looks hot though, congratz man

Comment

Nice cooper, more pics please.

Comment

I'm always a fan of Mini's. Good start, great potential.

Welcome to StanceWorks
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

I had a MINI, never did much but raise hell in it. I don't know how much I like those door moldings but other than that I love it. Also a bike rack made a world of difference on mine.

Comment

wow that mini looks great!
              sigpic
              Mini Cooper S 2005
              Engine: Alta 17% Pulley | Alta CAI | SuperSprint Exhaust | Alta Ignition Upgrade
              Transmission: Craven Speed Short Shifter
              Wheels/Suspension: Adjustable Control Arms | Standard R3 Coilovers | Rotiform BLQ Custom Purple 17 x 8

Comment

Not bad. Not my choice of wheels but good execution.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Whale cum!

Comment

Working...
                  X