Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from UK

Hi

New member just joined from the UK (shropshire to be precise) Ive been a long time reader of the website and have finally taken the plung to join up

My car is a 1999 E36 BMW Touring, was originally a 323 but i have droped a 2.8 lump out of a 323, also lowered as best i can on coilovers ( the local council have litterally built speed bumps everyway i could possibly leave my road )

DSC_5146 by Rich Starkey, on Flickr

My other interst is photography so hopfully i will be able to share some of my photo's over the next few months and years.

Hello fellow Rich.

Very nice touring you have, have you any plans for it?

Get posting in the UK section
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      Hello fellow Rich.

Very nice touring you have, have you any plans for it?

Get posting in the UK section
      Not alot at the moment, im getting privacy glass fitted in the next month or two (mainly for work reasons)

Then im just on the look out for a set of Summer alloys got my eyes on a couple (Borbets E34 m5's etc)

Comment

Jelly that you have a E36 Touring

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X