Missouri Noob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Noob.

Hey everyone, my names Aaron im 20, live in villa ridge, MO about 40min. from st. louis, I recently purchased a 2003 350z with 59k miles 6m/t.

The car is completely stock not one little thing is aftermarket
    Hopefully get to meet some people that can help me with a couple things, wheels/suspension/ etc..

not to crazy on negative camber more flush with a little stretch. thanks for looking everyone.

Hey man, nice car. I live in St Louis, and there are a few others on here from the area as well, so welcome!

If I were you, I'd get it lowered a little, it would look 10 times better. you don't even need new wheels, just get low pros, roll your fenders and call it a day

Comment

Nice ride, planning on getting a similar 2003 Z for some stance job too good luck
      sigpic
      Mini Cooper S 2005
      Engine: Alta 17% Pulley | Alta CAI | SuperSprint Exhaust | Alta Ignition Upgrade
      Transmission: Craven Speed Short Shifter
      Wheels/Suspension: Adjustable Control Arms | Standard R3 Coilovers | Rotiform BLQ Custom Purple 17 x 8

Comment

O'Fallon, MO here! A lot of Missouri guys popping up recently. Car looks good man! Low miles too!

Comment

Looking forward to the mods.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by alexmurphy View Post
            Hey man, nice car. I live in St Louis, and there are a few others on here from the area as well, so welcome!

If I were you, I'd get it lowered a little, it would look 10 times better. you don't even need new wheels, just get low pros, roll your fenders and call it a day
            Hey! thanks, where at in st. louis?

first thing im doin is Stance coilovers, not goin to stick you stockers, much rather have some deep dish
            Originally posted by TrizZz View Post
            Nice ride, planning on getting a similar 2003 Z for some stance job too good luck
            Thanks, yeah this is my first Z so i hope it will be fun.
            Originally posted by Daddy_Danglez View Post
            O'Fallon, MO here! A lot of Missouri guys popping up recently. Car looks good man! Low miles too!
            Thanks man! yeah hoping to meet some more people around me maybe for some meets, dont know to much on stancing, maybe some locals could help. lol
            Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Looking forward to the mods

Welcome to StanceWorks
            Thanks!, and me too should be a fun journey.

Comment

Working...
            X