Really nice shots.
    The DC5 looks sweet too, nice work!
    I Lurk a lot.
    Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
      Really nice shots.
      The DC5 looks sweet too, nice work!
      Thanks, I could have done better on the photos but I am happy with them.

Comment

my highschool bio teacher had one of these, it was so sick. looks awesome so far!

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
        1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
        1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

Sweet Rsx, i really like these and have always thought they have potential, Im not sure about the Rsx But i know the Acura TL has like 2 mufflers, If you take one off, it sounds great, and doesnt sound like sh*t and its not too loud, just a suggestion i guess
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Originally posted by PJ Prendergast View Post
            my highschool bio teacher had one of these, it was so sick. looks awesome so far!
            Haha your bio teacher has good taste in cars!

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
            Sweet Rsx, i really like these and have always thought they have potential, Im not sure about the Rsx But i know the Acura TL has like 2 mufflers, If you take one off, it sounds great, and doesnt sound like sh*t and its not too loud, just a suggestion i guess
            Thanks, the rsx only comes woth one unlike the tl so Im already good!

Comment

Originally posted by rlippy001 View Post
              Well I just adjusted the rear camber tonight, it sits really flush now...but other than adjustments I am having a friend fabricate front strut bar, b and and c pillar bars, and a lower tie bar very similar to beaks. But thats about it.

Ah, my best friend has an 03' he has a few things done to his as well as the beaks tie bar as you were talking about. He is also on Clubrsx

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy_Danglez View Post
                Ah, my best friend has an 03' he has a few things done to his as well as the beaks tie bar as you were talking about. He is also on Clubrsx
                Yeah, this guy is a good fabricator and he can make me an exact replica thats polished for like $20 lol. Clubrsx is okay, bunch of ****** on there

Comment

Originally posted by rlippy001 View Post
                  Yeah, this guy is a good fabricator and he can make me an exact replica thats polished for like $20 lol. Clubrsx is okay, bunch of ****** on there
                  Yeah haha that's what I hear, if you don't have Mugen or typeR lips, Fujitsubo or Mugen Exhaust, K sport coils etc.. You're a doucher on there. Hahah

Comment

Nice, i like.

Comment

Working...
                    X