Newbie from the Uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from the Uk

Hi all, my names Jamie & I'm from Bradford in the UK.

I've just bought an E21 316 & am now in the process of stripping it & getting it stanced properly but due to the engine eating itself on the way home from collecting it my coilover fund has gone on a replacement motor

Here's how she looked when I collected her

And here's how she looks after a bit of work

This is an awesome site!

Cheers

Jamie

welcome bro!

13 5.BRO. 425whp/401wtq.

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Looking good so far.......welcome to the site!

1990 325is- current project
        1986 325e- Parts Donator
        2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
        1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Welcome, glad to see another E21 over here, makes me miss mine.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Comment

The e21 was my exposure to BMW...and I never looked back. Nice car!

Comment

The E21 is my 3rd BMW, previously I've owned an E38 740i & an E36 M3 Evo.

My car past has been quite varied & here are some of the pics I could find of my old cars

My 1st go at modding cars was with my 1st car which was an EG Civic Hatchback. Don't have any pics though.
                Then I got a Mk3 Golf VR6

Sorry for the awful quality of the pic but it's the only one I have & it's from an old camera phone.

Then I got this

An '89 Camaro Iroc-Z 350 auto.

After I got bored of fixing that I got the E38 (again no pics)

Next was the E36

This was on Eibach Coilovers and could only just get up & down the road to my house due to the speed humps lol

I traded the M3 in for this

2007 Ford Focus ST (2.5 5cyl turbo)

I got rid of this last year as I needed something for work. This is my daily drive now

2008 Toyota hilux 3.0 Turbo Diesel. Now I have the E21 to play with too

Comment

Welcome to SW nice to another UK owner on here getting a lot on here of late,love the E21 sweet.
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

i **** you guys across the seas!! you get all the cool cars!! we get nothing!! turbo diesel toyota??? and the good looking focus!! yeah right not in the us. lucky.......
                    05 Scion xB
                    84 BMW 533i

Comment

Welcome mate.

Your not too far from me, live over at mirfield.

And i used to own a blue ST2 focus too and was on the STOC.COM lol You may recognise it, you may not. But here's a pic of it before it went. (Still miss it )

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

I recongnise your car Tony, I was on STOC.com too. Loved the stance on yours, my original plate was YB07 YXV so must've got mine same time as yours, it was also an ST2 (Hence the ST02 plate on my truck lol)
                        I miss the effortless power of the ST too, especially after the DS Race+ map!

Comment

my fave BM. cool as shi*! at least you got a chance to have a clean n spray the engine bay which is suprisingly in good nick by the looks of it!
                          Last edited by bobbitt; 12-16-2009, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTeeAdams View Post
                            And i used to own a blue ST2 focus too and was on the STOC.COM lol You may recognise it, you may not. But here's a pic of it before it went. (Still miss it )

You sold it?!?

OP, nice list of cars! That Hilux looks awesome! I had to google it as soon as I saw it.

Comment

Thanks guys. I got her home on Sunday night, haven't had any time to do anything yet due to work & bad weather. Collected my new wheels last week, they're currently sitting in garage awaiting new tyres & spacer, collecting my new seats this Friday so hoping to get something done this weekend weather permitting and all.

I love my Hilux, it's the only vehicle I've owned that I haven't wanted to sell after 6 months. I've owned it since new & have done 32,000miles in it (it's 13months old)

Will get some pics over the weekend.... Hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X