New member from Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Iceland

Hi all, i finally signed up after viewing alot of build threads here. And hopefully mine will be half as good as some i've seen here.

Im really into BMW's especially the E34 body and i currently have 3, i'm a car mechanic and have been for 5 years almost.

Here are a few pic's of my cars currently, i'll do build threads later on.

Cheers from Iceland

Axel Jóhann.

My 1993 525i, manul, with black leather sport seats, limited slip diff, 60/40 lowering springs and shocks. It's currently in my garage waiting for a complete respray in a diffrent color, some coilovers and an engine rebuild/stroker. The rims are MK-Motorsport's 18x9,5" with 225/40 in the front and 18x11" with 255/35 in the rear.

My daily driver, wich i recently bought, 1994 525ia touring with automatic gearbox, cruise control, comfy leather seats with armrest, a large panorama sunroof and limited slip diff(great in the winter!), it has 280.000km on the clock and still going strong. I just threw my MK's on it and put in some lowering springs in the front wich i had laying around, it's just 40mm drop but it's alot better than it was.

My soon to be drift car, i started building a turbo engine for it but then i decided to sell the motor and buy a stroker kit for my other 525i so this one has no engine at the moment but will recive a M50B25 and a manual gearbox for drifting, it already has a limited slip diff, so all i need is an engine and cut the springs so it handles a bit better for the track days.
    It aint a looker but im thinking about a respray in some flashy color

E34 525ia Touring '94 Daily driver
    E34 525i '93 In the making
    E34 525i '90 Drift car

E34's, gotta love them....

Last edited by Axel Jóhann; 03-02-2012, 08:23 PM.
    E34 525ia Touring '94 Daily driver
    E34 525i '93 In the making
    E34 525i '90 Drift car

E34's, gotta love them....

Comment

I like them all, but you should lower the touring some more

Comment

Nice BMWs!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X