Yello..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yello..

Been on E46f for a while, spend most of my forum time between there and NYSpeed.com...

I have a white e46 and red Z32

I ventured over here because i pick up a new project tomorrow that i have yet to see w/ "stance"....1967 MGB

My mom always had them as i was growing up and i thought they were a little fruity but im convinced i can make it look awesome once all the chrome is off, is low and has some decent wheels.

Right now my insipration is the old mgb sebring race cars but if anyone has any input, show me pictures...and wheel ideas.

Any pics of your rides?

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      Any pics of your rides?
      not really on my work computer - just this one someone posted of me on facebook, kinda looks like im taking a leak

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X