Mk3 polo coup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk3 polo coup

Hey my name is Reuben, I'm from Somerset in England.
    I picked up my new car on Tuesday Is really tatty inside and out mk3 polo coupe. Has primer and dents all over it with a tatty interior and awful back box that was hanging off. However I fell in love with the car straight away so very excited to have him.

Went to start the car the day after I had got it and it didn't want to start!! Finally got it started however it was running badly to say the least, very lumpy and struggling to accelerate.

Yesterday with Mr Tommi Healey we gave the beast a service which has seemed to have sorted it out and sorted out the ride height with some 80mm shocks and springs ;D

Got some plans for it to make it into a ratty racer. Hopefully be doing an engine conversion in April if money allows to a 1.4 16v. Trying to decide what colour to paint it. Either matte blue or matte grey any thoughts.......Going to have a custom side exit exhaust and got some minilite wheels going on it in few weeks time. Then going to strip it out and use it on the track. I think it will be perfect for me to learn how to drive on a track and think it will be a fun project. Hope you like it ;D

matte light blue and widened steel
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Interesting car

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X