Checking in From Australia, Civic on BBS RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in From Australia, Civic on BBS RS

G'day! My names Tony Han and i live in Sydney Australia, the other side of the world.
    I have always loved cars and the uprising "stance" scene in the US. Owning a Honda Civic Ek for about a year now i have come a long way looking at USDM inspirations to where my car stands at the moment. I still have plans to go wider with the wheels and sit a tad lower. As you guys may or may not know, Sydney roads and never flat so it is quite hard to live a few centimeters off the ground....

Here are some pictures! (every one loves pictures)

Here are the rest of the photos on my FlickR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sol-pho...th/6789160943/

Looks good man

Polo 9n3 STO Tuned 1.9 TDI

Comment

just love the steeringwheel rest is very clean.
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Simple and Clean

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

This thing is beautiful. Seriously.
          Originally posted by redciv1
          Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
          Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Thanks guys! I've always knew about Stanceworks but I have never been bothered to register to the forum.. Now here I am! Look forward to my build as I'm going to rebarrel my bbs's again to 15 x 8.5 +6!

Comment

Can't wait to see them after the rebarrel. I've got a 96 Midori hatch I'm gonna start building soon, how did you manage to find that hood bra?
              Originally posted by redciv1
              Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
              Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

looks great man. Glad to see no "2 inches lower and it's perfect" comments
                God bless this mess

Comment

Working...
                X