Sup Guys and Girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Guys and Girls?

Hey. I'v been lurking around here for some time checking out peoples build threads. Decided to make a profile today.
    Little about my self. I love all cars, but I am really into classic BMW's and BMW's in general. My first car was a '76 BMW 2002. I have also had a 1991 318i, 1987 325e, and am now working on a '74 2002 that is getting a m20.
    I have the same user name on R3V, GRM, and the 02 FAQ.
    Some quick pictures of my '74 project car and my old 318.

You can check out my '74 build thread here. the interesting stuff starts towards the end...
    This is the place to keep everyone at R3VLimited updated on the new and different projects you're doing on your E30

Cheers!

Looks good, welcome
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I forgot to add that my girl friend and I also had a nice little Mini S before we picked up the 135i. If this thing had been a manual car I would have talked her into keeping it. So much fun to drive!

Comment

Awesome!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Project looks awesome, welcome to SW

Comment

Started a build thread.

So fare I REALLY like Stance Works. There are so many build threads, and so many different kinds of cars! Everything from trucks to obscure German cars. Cant stop reading. Every build gives me more ideas for my own. Keep on building guys!
              Last edited by deutschman; 02-28-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

love your car bro
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop??

Comment

Yes.
                  Yes yes yes yes.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                  X