Super Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Noob

I'll start off with Hello! I'm new to the Stance Works community with a 2009 Ford Focus SES coupe. It's not lowered....yet. I joined this forum so I could learn. I'm not here to be a smart a**. I have no doubt that this forum is packed with members who have much to offer. Good to be here!!

-Peter

Pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Here are a few pictures of my Focus, let me know if there is any problem with the links.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boostre...in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boostre...n/photostream/

Comment

always thought these would look awesome slammed and some chrome Rota's. looking forward to updates
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

I'm setting money aside for H&R coilovers right now, so I'm gonna start with that. As far as wheels, I've seen some '08+ with the Rota Slipstream I believe, they look pretty BA.

Comment

I'll help out a fellow FocusFanatic:

Hanging.Out by BoostResponsibly, on Flickr

Focus.Front.End by BoostResponsibly, on Flickr

Focus.From.The.Side by BoostResponsibly, on Flickr

Focus.after.a.cleaning by BoostResponsibly, on Flickr
            FlickHer
            ^^Click ME!^^

Comment

Thanks lyonsroar!! It's been like a week since I've been on FF. I just added links, I probably should have done an "insert image" is that what you did here? But thanks for the assist!!

Comment

Does anyone know of any other foci running rotiforms? I'm looking at the BLQs for mine, I think it'd be an interesting look. Let me know what you guys think!

Comment

Looks like a clean platform to mod, welcome OP!

Comment

I'm really interested to see how this will come out with the plans you have in mind. Nice ride nonetheless!
                    I Lurk a lot.
                    Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

Are focus's still 4x108? That makes it fairly tough to find a good fitting wheel. Im a big focus fan, so much fun to drive in a cheap package. I had the first focus (that I was aware of) that had ST170 bumpers on it. I miss that car (except that it was yellow).

Good attitude to have! Pay attention and you will learn a lot. But a good basis to a decent looking car are lots of low, rolled fenders, and wide wheels. PLEASE for the love of god dont get Rota's to replace the stock wheels. You would be better off with spacers on the stockies.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lessPrius View Post
                        Are focus's still 4x108? That makes it fairly tough to find a good fitting wheel. Im a big focus fan, so much fun to drive in a cheap package. I had the first focus (that I was aware of) that had ST170 bumpers on it. I miss that car (except that it was yellow).

Good attitude to have! Pay attention and you will learn a lot. But a good basis to a decent looking car are lots of low, rolled fenders, and wide wheels. PLEASE for the love of god dont get Rota's to replace the stock wheels. You would be better off with spacers on the stockies.
                        Yes my focus, and I believe, up to 2011 is 4x108 PCD but the 2012 and beyond will be 5x112 As far as finding wheels, it's tough because there are a lot of off brands (not sub brands of quality wheel manufacturers). So finding cheap wheels is easy but finding high quality wheels can get expensive fast. For instance the Rotiforms I'm looking at cost an extra $20 each wheel to have them drilled to 4x108 (but at least they can do it).

But yes, everything you just stated is going to happen.....in time

Comment

Here is a little update

I picked up MOMO Corse RPM 17x7 et42

BoostResponsibly

And then I got some Extreme Contact DW to wrap them in

BoostResponsibly

I'm hoping to get them mounted at the end of this week or the beginning of next

Comment

Those tires look huge for those 7,5"

Not a fan of the momo's hope you ditch them for somthing more wide.

Comment

Yeah the tires are a bit meaty, I know. But it'll do what I need it to do.

Eventually, I'd like to get some BLQs. But right now this is what I got and it's definitely better than having my EAPs on there.

Comment

Working...
                              X