AZ: e46 intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ: e46 intro

What's up guys, I'm Kevin from AZ. I have customized several vehicles over the past few years and i have finally worked my way up to owning this flawless e46 (one of my dream cars). i picked this up from the BMW dealership i work at with 102k miles, and little to nothing wrong with it. exterior is 8/10 and interior is a mint 9/10. She was completely stock with the sport package. finally got my taxes back, so i ordered coilovers and some wheels. anyways heres some pics of her.

and im not afraid to use her either, driving in the snow, a little sliding here and there etc.

and then i just picked this piece up for FREE a few hours ago..it is an ///m bumper, and i know i dont have an ///m, but hey its free and im definately not trying to claim my car as an ///m because its slow as sh*t! so this thing just needs to be re-worked a little bit and painted to match. nothing i can't handle on my own.

sooo thats it..let me know what you guys think, ****** welcome. i know my car is no where near being hellaflush but i hope it fits in here..

I like it. Got some sweet wheels and you actually drive it. Respect.

Comment

Clean. Like the red centers.
      Welcome to StanceWorks.
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Oh yeah, Welcome to Stance Works!
        Completely forgot this was an intro.

Comment

thanks guys! i have browsed a couple other sites, and i feel that this forum is a lot nicer..but anyways ive been starting to see these wheels on a lot of stanced e46's so i guess we will see how long i keep them..i like them a lot. i dont like how they are getting whored out though.

Comment

really good condition. lower / wider wheels

Comment

back can go another inch..front is down as low as it will go. as of right now the fitment is completed unless i can find a way to get the front down lower..i definately wish i went with a wider spacer

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thank you sir.

Comment

Great looking car, you at Chapman BMW in Chandler? Vince Adams still there?

Comment

Working...
                    X