From Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Oklahoma

New guy from Oklahoma, have a few rides, only plan on going low with one of them though. I'll go through my rides and let you all know a bit about me.

I'll start off with the one I'll be going low with.

a 1999 Ford Contour SVT, I've already lowered it on some Koni springs and struts, but it definitely needs more low, it will probably end up with 17's or 18's on it.

Next up is my wife's ride, 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD, loaded up with all the options. Only thing I have done so far is a K&N drop in, but some wheels, audio upgrade, and tint is in the future.

The first car I bought, a 1987 Monte Carlo SS AeroCoupe, 100% stock when I bought it, restored the front and rear end, all polyurethane bushings, its still up in the air because I haven't decided what springs I want. Has a built 400 Small Block, and TH350.

My 1988 Suzuki Samurai, 4.5" lift, 33's, locked front and rear, 6.5:1 T-Case gears, Bunch of other crap but thats the basics.

Aside from a probably unhealthy obsession with cars, I also enjoy Photography and mountain biking.

Interesting lineup

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i saw a silver contour i think on nw expressway with a kit similar to that

Comment

Working...
      X