Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such an awesome car. Yours looks amazing. What kind of power are you making

Comment

Never see those around here, pics of the front! Car looks really good, welcome.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
        That's an awesome WRX....er Saab. Welcome to the site!
        Thanks! Yea it's a SAABaru!
        Originally posted by TheStig View Post
        Haha yeah man, its a blast, cars, women, and alcohol ALL SUMMER. There should be a week long summertime meet out here haha. Seriously tho, get ahold of me if you come out again next year, or anytime between now and then.
        Hamptons meet would be ridiculous. Plenty of shenanigans. haha
        Originally posted by lazer viking View Post
        dude... saabaru is sick
        Thank you!
        Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
        Such an awesome car. Yours looks amazing. What kind of power are you making
        Appreciate the love. I never dynoed it but with the current setup i would figure in the 275whp range. The car went 13.1@104 without really launching the thing. (2 hours from home + WRX 5 Speed = Potentially bad things. LOL)
        Originally posted by schroedin View Post
        Never see those around here, pics of the front! Car looks really good, welcome.
        Def don't see too many. That's why i love it soo much. More pics coming real soon. I promise.
        SAABaru.
        IvyLeagueEast

Comment

A state-side Saab...

Comment

im liking the set up you have there
            I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

More pics as promised...

All taken with a point and shoot, so don't knock the quality. Haha.
              SAABaru.
              IvyLeagueEast

Comment

That thing looks DOPE man, Awesome job, got any more plans for it?

Comment

Sick Saab......Long Island in the house.... I'm in nassau, massapequa to be exact. Welcome to the site!

1990 325is- current project
                  1986 325e- Parts Donator
                  2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                  1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                    That thing looks DOPE man, Awesome job, got any more plans for it?
                    I have some ideas but we will see where they take me. I will hopefully be working with someone shortly to design a front lip for the car. (Currently no one makes one for the 9-2X)
                    I also just picked up some spacers im going to throw on tonight to try and get a little more flush. Nothing crazy just some 5mm ones.
                    I have been trying to think up a decent color to paint the wheels. You guys have any suggestions?
                    Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                    Sick Saab......Long Island in the house.... I'm in nassau, massapequa to be exact. Welcome to the site!
                    What up Long Island?
                    SAABaru.
                    IvyLeagueEast

Comment

I kinda like the wheels the way they are, but if you are going to paint them, maybe the same gold color the BBSs were on the STis when it was still a good looking car. Maybe a shade darker tho.

Comment

lol that saab looks soo much like scoobie
                        I couldn't tell before i've seen the pics of the front

Comment

Working...
                        X