new guy, with a saturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy, with a saturn

Hey new here. My name's Matt and i drive a 1999 saturn sl2. will be posting a build thread soon. currently my car is sitting on stock struts with japan 2000 coils (from a late 90's accord IIRC) soon i'll be putting in some KW coils i aquired from the local pick n pull (from a neon, don't make barely anything for saturns, go figure lol). Also I am borderline addicted to pick n pull yards... sooo here goes, this is the sat mobile!

flame suit on lol
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

wheel plans?

Comment

as of now, no clue. i have way to many ideas. would love to get some three spoke rims for it (seen another with 3 spokes and now i want some lol), or possible some sort of mesh style rim. probably gonna end up getting some oem wheels off of a rwd car, or something cheap if i find a good deal.

currently i have some really crappy curbed up 16" i got from a friend, but need 2 tires and not sure if i want to even run them, the offset is only 38 on a 8" rim. id be looking for something possible closer to 35-25.

any wheel ideas?
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

I'm not to sure really maybe BBS Mahle?

Comment

Different but i like it.
          Welcome to StanceWorks.
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Interesting platform.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
            X