peugeot 106 owner from the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peugeot 106 owner from the uk

Hey guys my name is dan martin and i live in the uk in the county of kent. I drive a peugeot 106 zest on a 2001 plate which has been lowered on chopped springs and lowered torsion bar on the rear but needs to go lower in my opinion

I will be getting a progress thread up of my work in progress up onto here once ive got some decent pictures of her when she's all clean and back to standard after all the bad weather we have had

I'll also get a sticker from you guys to display on my window

and i'll hopefully meet you guys at some point too

What wheels are you on? Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      What wheels are you on? Welcome
      i am on a set of really chavvy zito 575's at the moment but am looking at either banded steelies or a set of starmags on a stretched tyre and thanks already for the warm welcome buddy

Comment

Pics of car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

have to get a new camera then ill get snapping away and get some quality pics of the car

Comment

Welcome. Need pics.

Comment

Working...
            X