Comment

very nice cars!
      -Jorge-

Comment

More international members. NICE

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

token says welcome

Comment

lovin tha steelrims
            -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
            -85 Saab 900 (Project)
            PhotoBlog
            Spotted In Narvik

Comment

thanks for the comments!

the steelrims were widened spare wheels.
              i hope to do a set of widened 17" wheels for winter rims on the new daily...

TiOL, that's curious to see french words there! lol
              i will let you know the new daily, it's a member from here that decided me to buy it!

Comment

sick cars!
                '76 244/'98 S90

Comment

loving the dubs...

Comment

thank you!

So 2 days back i came to pick up my new daily driver, so happy with it!
                    It's a Volvo S70 2,5L T (thank you Mattphi, yours turned me mad and i cracked!)
                    it misses the leather seats to be perfect...

the turbo:

Plans are to fix all the bad details on the body, front bumper is shit, paint is stripping off, front left fender and rear right door needs work...
                    remove the mudflaps i ****, find leather beige interior.

i yet order a grey leather steering wheel to replace mine, beige with a grey airbag...
                    and an iPod/iPhone adapter for the SC-900 radio.

the further plans are 18" or 19" wheels and the coilover conversion discovered from Mattphi's post and VolvoSpeed.

But for the moment, i have to work on the two old ladies, it was the deal, buying the Volvo to be in confindence with the DD and be able to work on the oldies!

Love this car! bought it for nothing compared with what it worths!

thanks for reading!

Comment

tres cool mon frere!

Comment

Hey!

Some news there, i found a beige leather interior from a 850 on February, i had to clean it and it takes me so much time, it was dirty as f***!
                        then the setting handles are on the right on the 850 and on the left on the S70 so as i wanted to do it well, i had to swap all the front seats mountings from one to the other...
                        That's done and pics:

The car will be for sale soon, i have another project, not car relative, so the E21 will become again my DD.
                        and i bought for a handle of $$$ another old car i guess is totally unknown in the states:

it is a '73 Fiat 126, stock, the engine is an aircooled 2 cylinders(32hp), it has been swapped in 1981 by a Fiat worker with a Watercooled 4 cylinders (55hp) and never finished, now the guy is 65yo... he does the major and the harder part of the swap.
                        I will take out the engine to rebuild it and to tune it a bit, i would be pleased to be at 70hp.
                        i will leave it for a moment, the plan is to finish the old passat before her...
                        It is not really stance worthy but it has potential to be a sick little project!

Nicolas,

Comment

Excellent!

Je ne vais pas te souhaiter la bienvenue venant moi-même d'arriver mais le cœur y est.
                          Je suis basé a Nantes pour l'instant, t'es du 44 aussi?!

A+

France FTW!!!

Comment

Bienvenue à toi alors!
                            Oui je suis de Nantes (Carquefou exactement) et il faut se retrouver sur un forum international, c'est fou!

Comment

Nice interior Nico

And that little Fiat is funny ! lol

Comment

Bienvenue au StanceWorks. Tres bien.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X