Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKIV noob

Hi everyone

Here is my mkIV jetta on 19"s and a drop with fk coilovers. Outside is pretty much oem, will be working on improving the appearance over the winter

jetta@slater park 004 by yo mama, on Flickr

jetta park by yo mama, on Flickr

you need smaller wheels

Comment

19s are way too big.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

The idea is to go as low as possible on the 19"s

Suggestions are welcome!

A couple more

jetta@slater park 018 by yo mama, on Flickr

jetta@slater park 012 by yo mama, on Flickr

Comment

You need bags, and a GLI valance kit to pull off 19's on a MK4.

Comment

I'd never go bigger than 17" on an MKIV, not that it looks bad, but it just seems unproportional. You'll need some GLI pieces to make it work.^^

Comment

I want to roll/widen the fenders about an 1" all around and tuck them 19"s inside the fenders.

I want to go as low as the other guys go with 17-18" wheels. I like the gli body pieces but I'm leaning more and more towards the 4motion lip and 337 side skirts

Comment

lose the wheels crank the coils down and then we would be on point and throw GLI tails in the mix and you gotta nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                  You need bags, and a GLI valance kit to pull off 19's on a MK4.
                  this
                  Dope Ass Euros
                  instagram: warn_cam
                  chip foose
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bKT...&feature=share

Comment

337's are rare, grab those parts when you can.. Either way, I see potential.. Bags would do wonders though.. (Welcome to Stance/ Works)

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, thats exactly what I was looking for - your opinion

I should just gone with bags from the beginning but now that I bought the coils I want to use them for at least one more year before bagging the jetta

Meanwhile I can do a few mods that will be necessary to go really low as under axle sway bar, rework the fenders and whatever gets on the way when going low

One thing I can assure you guys, this thing is going down really hard when spring comes and wheels go back in

Comment

Working...
                      X