Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30/S124 lurking around in LA

Hello everybody!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello, I've been lurking on here for a while just checking out all the cars and looking for some inspiration and motivation for my own daily/project wagon.

I've mostly been into E30 M3's, but haven't had much time to do much with it recently, so it's just a garage queen for the past couple of years, until my budget allows for some more engine goodies.

Then I recently sold my daily WRX and picked up a 95 E320 wagon because I wanted something a little more low key. Plus it's automatic, so rolling along in traffic is more bearable. Been doing some basic maintenance, upgrades, and tweaking little things here and there, and once I figure out how to go about lowering it, maybe I'll do a build thread someday. So far I've put on some 500E/SL wheels on it, added fender spacers
    Just realized this is the only picture I have of it, so I'll have to take some more soon.

Oh, and I also have this mini cooper. My girlfriend saw it for sale a couple of years ago with a badly knocking engine, and loved it, so I rebuilt it in my parent's driveway. It's fun and loud as hell, and decently quick, but I don't trust 10" tires much over 45mph. LOL

Sorry for the overly processed iPhone pics... I'll get some cleaner ones to post up soon. hahaha

So there's my little stable of headaches, and I also love building RC cars, if anyone needs some cool wheels for your RC car, let me know!

-JP

Welcome to S/W loving your e30 looks mint all ways been a fan of the Mini to
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Love old mini's.

Welcome to S/W

Comment

Mini and e30 are awesome! My dad had an old Mini when he was a kid, always wanted one myself.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

This is nice!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Let's see somethin come of that mini sir. Also love the M3. Get that thing back on the road!

Comment

Welcome.

Loving that S124! Trying to buy either a 94-95 E320 touring, or a 300TE 4matic myself. Well then I see pics of lowered S123's and I change my mind.
                1981 300TD 4 speed
                2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                , on Flickr
                IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Very Nice! Welcome!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Still have no electricity, but I'm back browsing since our cell service is back up after the wind knocked everything down Wednesday night. :p

Comment

Welcome!
                      Nice machines!
                      Baby Six!

Comment

Working...
                      X