Hey Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

Hey All, I've been a member of the forum for a little while now, but I've finally had a chance to get into all the profile information and whatnot. I stumbled upon this intro page and figured it'd be an appropriate time to say "Hey".

I drive a turd, a 2005 Ford Taurus SE. Nothing special. I did a stereo overhaul about 3 years ago with what I could afford and needless to say it could use some improvement. I've developed quite a soft spot for car audio. That's about all that's been done to her so far though. I've got a set of ShoSource coilovers waiting for her for the spring time, along with bigger sway bars, new bushings, endlinks and hardware; don't have money for wheels..at all..not anything stylish and with my bolt pattern. Anyways, that's enough of the nit-picky rambling about my plans.

I've recently fallen for the stance scene and I'm hoping to become part of the awesome family here at S|W I've been reading about for months.
    Originally posted by Daviticus
    It sucks to roll hard.

You just have to be harder than your roll.

A Ford Taurus eh. Interesting.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome to StanceWorks
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
      X