I like Toyotas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Toyotas

My first car was an 87 MR2 and it just recently bit the dust. The engine was shot and I'm pretty sure a piston decided life was too tough to continue. Never got it officially diagnosed because several days later I sold it to an auto salvage yard to get my new baby.

1982 Celica GT. 95k miles. 2 previous owners. Still had the owners manual and the buyers guide.

I've not made any plans for it other than the obvious. Get it as close to the ground as possible.

*Ignore the attached images. I herped when I should've derped :/*
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wearethereasons; 11-17-2011, 11:44 PM.

Here's the one picture of the MR2 that's on my laptop.

Comment

Looking forward to the build.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Baller!! my friend went through 4 4ages in his TE72 haha. Thr celica is sick as hell though!
        - Jacob P.

Love. H.a.T.e. Same.

Individualized Style. Personalized Stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnui View Post
          Baller!! my friend went through 4 4ages in his TE72 haha. Thr celica is sick as hell though!
          I feel like 4AGE's are very delicate. Not like the 22R in the Celica.

Comment

Welcome to Stanceworks!

and the 4age is a good motor always wanted one in my ae101 but i really wouldnt swap it to make power.

Comment

Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
              Welcome to Stanceworks!

and the 4age is a good motor always wanted one in my ae101 but i really wouldnt swap it to make power.
              1.6 liters of pure FURY.

Comment

had to do a double take on your post. i read it kinda quick and thought it said you got the celica at a salvage yard. looks like a clean car!
                Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                X