Introduce Myself 03 Maxima SE Titanium Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Myself 03 Maxima SE Titanium Edition

New to the site but new to modding my ride which still needs a few more things done to her, so I look forward to reading through the threads and joining in on discussions.

A few random pic's:

2003 KT3 3.5 SE | Llumar 20% | FSTB | SRI | BPI Stack | *17 | 6000k HID Fogs | ATE Slotted Rotors & Pads | 10" Fosgate Subs & amp. | 235/45/17 | B pipe & Axle Back | LED Int. Lighting | Chrome Gauge Rings | Viper Security | Sm Markers | Grounding Kit | ES MM & Sub Bushings | KYB GR2s/S-Techs | Block Plate - VIAS Del. | NWP Spacers | Stillen F&R Lip Kit

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

welcome

ur pics are mighty grainy
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Wheel plans?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
          welcome

ur pics are mighty grainy
          Sorry about that quality, when one re-sizes a 10 megapixel pic down I guess my software is distorting the image quality ... the pic's are at 12% of the actual size. Also two of them were taken in the late evening which didn't help matters, I will attempt to do a better job on the photography in the future.

Thanks for the welcome
          Last edited by Ghost_54; 11-07-2011, 04:55 PM.

2003 KT3 3.5 SE | Llumar 20% | FSTB | SRI | BPI Stack | *17 | 6000k HID Fogs | ATE Slotted Rotors & Pads | 10" Fosgate Subs & amp. | 235/45/17 | B pipe & Axle Back | LED Int. Lighting | Chrome Gauge Rings | Viper Security | Sm Markers | Grounding Kit | ES MM & Sub Bushings | KYB GR2s/S-Techs | Block Plate - VIAS Del. | NWP Spacers | Stillen F&R Lip Kit

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Wheel plans?

Welcome to StanceWorks
            Still trying to source a good set of 18" G35 rims just haven't found any that aren't all banged up.

Comment

Working...
            X