Truck'n from Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck'n from Pennsylvania

Sup fellas? New from PA. Been lurking around the forums for awhile so i thought i would shoot up a post. Was introduced by a few of my buddies. Some of the things i see on here are jaw dropping. Yeah yeah... i know i drive a truck, its not stanced or anywhere close to baller status and it needs to be way way way lower but i am on the road there little by little. This is the 2000 Chevy S-10 ext aKa Professor Plum. This use to be 100% stock, and was my first whip. As of now i have a 6/4 drop on it with Custom built Adjustable-Coils up front and 4'' blocks in the back. MB 17 x 9 wheels all the way around. Some exterior work as well with mirrors, front lip, roll pan and headlights ect. I have many plans for the winter into spring so ill throw up a build post once the work begins.

Professor Plum 005

Professor Plum 004

Professor Plum 002

Professor Plum 003
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Looking good dude. Can't wait to see it next spring, i remember when this thing was stock and we were talking bout all you and i wanted to do to our cars!!! HAHA! Good times.

Anyway, welcome to S|W.
    1997 E36 M3 (Cosmos/Modena)
    Flickr
    My Thread
    LoweredLifestyle

Comment

Looking forward to more progress.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thankz
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Not a fan of the front end at all right now, interested to see where you take it.

Welcome to stanceworks

Comment

Working...
          X