E36 from Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 from Baltimore

Hey guys. Been a member for a bit now. Not really into posting a lot. Just mainly come here because I enjoy seeing everyone's car. Here's just a few shots from bimmerfest east and h20i this weekend

Nothing special, just thought I'd share with you guys. I really wanted to bring the rear down more before the weekend, but I didn't end up having any free time.. Hopefully having getting some 3 piece wheels over winter with custom machined faces for me
    why so impractical? because stancecar

Originally posted by padraigmk3
    Anything's possible. It's just how badly you want it.

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

great looking car

Comment

Damn..that's low.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

What suspension are you running on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
            What suspension are you running on it?
            I'm on just shitty Racelands for now. No helper springs in the front with 20 threads left, and the rear has no bump stops but still everything. If I don't end up getting rid of the car I plan getting Ground Control coilovers

Comment

i really like the way your car looks right now. if you wanna keep that height or go lower, i recommend not getting ground control coilovers. they dont go too low. maybe look up bc racing coilovers?

Comment

Originally posted by oilcover View Post
                i really like the way your car looks right now. if you wanna keep that height or go lower, i recommend not getting ground control coilovers. they dont go too low. maybe look up bc racing coilovers?
                Thanks man. I thought about lowering it once I had gotten to the beach, but my oilpan already has some serious damage to it, so I didn't want to risk it. And Maryland cops pulled me over twice while down there for illegal suspension. Got repair orders for that.
                As far as other coilovers, I haven't really looked into which ones actually go this low other than the Stanceworks set.

Comment

Welcome to S|W.

Comment

Heyyyyy Frank!

Great to see you on the board man. Car is looking tits as usual.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Welcome dude. I believe I may have saw your cruising @ H20i.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by iStance View Post
                        I'm on just shitty Racelands for now. No helper springs in the front with 20 threads left, and the rear has no bump stops but still everything. If I don't end up getting rid of the car I plan getting Ground Control coilovers
                        Well if you wait for another month or so, I will be bagging my e36 and getting rid of my raceland ultimos.

With this much more room to go and rides smooth:

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                          Welcome to S|W.
                          Thanks man. I've actually seen you at the Wal-Mart meets a few times with Brad, Matt, and the rest of them. Back when I used to go a lot.
                          Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                          Heyyyyy Frank!

Great to see you on the board man. Car is looking tits as usual.
                          Heyyy man. And thanks a lot. I didn't get a chance to really see your E46. I'll try and make it out to a meet soon
                          Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                          Welcome dude. I believe I may have saw your cruising @ H20i.
                          Yeah I tried to be out there cruising and meeting new people are much as I could. Didn't want to let the weather ruin my time there
                          Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                          Well if you wait for another month or so, I will be bagging my e36 and getting rid of my raceland ultimos.
                          I'd take you up on that, but like I said i'm still debating on either keeping this and getting a new set of wheels over winter. Or just getting a whole new car. And after riding on my Racelands with no helper springs up front, I definitely want a set with better spring rates that still go low enough for me to be happy

Comment

Originally posted by iStance View Post
                            Thanks man. I've actually seen you at the Wal-Mart meets a few times with Brad, Matt, and the rest of them. Back when I used to go a lot.
                            Ha, that's awesome!

Small world.

Comment

I like it the way it is, something classy about a simple e36

not saying some new wheels wouldn't be awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X