bout time i said hello (UK Guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bout time i said hello (UK Guy)

Well been lurking here and there for a few months now, thought it about time to officially say hi, allbeit a little late.

My name is steve and i live and work in the midlands (uk) in an apparently sunny part of the UK we call stoke.

I drive a 3 Series E46 bmw, still very stock but i like the look of the factory kit. Biggest changes are the wheels, i went with the staggered wider look, which i am happy with for now untill winter has come and gone, then i will look at something a bit more "special".

I love cars and most things with engines, i love design and appreciate the older cars, including my new found love of old american cars.

My background in cars went like this:

French (constanlty fixing) ---> Jap (lotsa fun and again fixing!) --> German (style and alot less fixing!)

Im happy with the feel of the BMW, few small issues to resolve before any work is done, but with my profession being in the digital printing industry im sure a vehicle wrap is imminent.

so without me going on for hours here is what you're all probably after:

(yes i am semi-pro photoshop/web design user aswell)

Hope you enjoy and speak to you all soon.

Flickr

Nice BMW.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Nice car, reminds me a bit like Jorge's black e46

Comment

Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
        Nice car, reminds me a bit like Jorge's black e46

thats what im steering away from, nothing wrong with jorge's old E46 but i want unique. vehicle wrap is due next week a well as painting the current winter wheels. will post thread shortly with pics, vids of us wrapping my beemer.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X