New-ish Toronto member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-ish Toronto member

Figured it was finally time to post here. I've been on the site for a number of months, but really didn't want to post my car until I (finally) got my wheels mounted this year. My current car is a 2007 Mazda 3, which has been through a few spring/shock setups and wheels so far. This year I got a bit lower on Yonaka coilovers (which I made money on when selling my old suspension) and put on 17x8 +30 and 17x9 +35 BBS RS. They had some leaking issues so *just* came back from a full rebuild, polish and paint.

There is still lots of work to do, including finishing off the body kit (last side skirts were getting ripped up) and so there is still 3M tape residue everywhere. Right after I got the wheels on last Friday I did a quick clean and literally a 5-minute photoshoot before I had to fly out on a trip.

IMG_6656 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6658 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6659 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6661 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6668 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6663 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6664 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

IMG_6665 by Steve Hayward, on Flickr

I'll try to dig up more photos of previous setups and my older cars too.
    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

looks nice

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Not bad for a 3.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X