how you doinnn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how you doinnn!

bin on here for a while just never posted anything up, so i though i would share hope you guys like,. names rudy lol im from florida.

Welcome to S|W.

Comment

Interior looks nice.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Welcome! The 240 looks familiar, I've seen it before somewhere.
        2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
        LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
        Build Thread
        My Flickr

Comment

very nice lookin civic man. I see you and the 240 at the meets at costco on saturday nights. Nice to see another local on here. Welcome to S/W.

Comment

sweet car dude!

Comment

Awesome, had an EK hatch as my first car and loved it. This is great
              sigpic

Comment

Liking the steering wheel a lot

Comment

Originally posted by RandyO View Post
                  very nice lookin civic man. I see you and the 240 at the meets at costco on saturday nights. Nice to see another local on here. Welcome to S/W.
                  thanks man, yea ive seen your car at the hangouts also. your usually with the fmr pple.

thanks everyone for the love, i sent my car to simply clean last night lets hope i get accepted into the show. either way i cant wait for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by rud0215 View Post
                    thanks man, yea ive seen your car at the hangouts also. your usually with the fmr pple.

thanks everyone for the love, i sent my car to simply clean last night lets hope i get accepted into the show. either way i cant wait for the event.

Yea, im not too into the FMR folks just a couple friends of mine are in it so we all hang out. Next time youre out there come over and chill. lol Most of the guys over in that corner are toolbags anyways.

Comment

Working...
                    X