**** being the NOOB!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** being the NOOB!!

Hey Stanceworks, found your site via a youtube vid (Mike Burroghs awesome E36)
    very impressed by the AST coil overs and very interested in getting some.
    love your site and well done guys

Cheers
    Mick

Pics or it didnt happen!

Your car that is. What do you even drive?
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

having probs uploading pics
      i drive a 1997 BMW e36 323i which is my pet project atm
      at suspension rebuild stage and looking to mow the weeds but still be able to drive daily
      once i sort out upload problem will post pics

cheers
      mick

Comment

there was a few sets of the zeroclearance coils fs in the classified a little bit ago

welcome to StanceWorks
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

All the new ZC Coilovers sold out. Good luck finding people who are willing to sell theirs.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Welcome to S|W!

Comment

here's my baby, as you can see can still fit my head underneath (i have a big head too!)
              but will soon change in a couple of weeks as i begin the rebuild, plus will have m3 bumper on as well

Comment

I dont know why but I always really liked the sideskirts on these cars. Looks clean.
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                X