Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im back once again and ive brought a new friend ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back once again and ive brought a new friend ;)

Hey there hows it going everyone?

So i was on here awhile back maybe some might remember me i had a green volvo wagon. Well she sh it the bed i was going to engine + 5spd swop it but then this came along..

So so far ive redone my pcv, replaced all my vacuum lines, adjusted my wastegate, upgraded tcv, straightpiped, wrapped my intake piping, poly engine mounts, first gen tail lights, new cluster swop, Jay Leno chin spoiler :P blacked out light housings cause i have retarded 24 k hid's coil overs very very so in need to bad then tune front mount and continue on

positive comments pwease lol
    94 volvo 850 estate(that means wagon ) T5 straight piped :P, remade inlet pipe + K&N cone, poly mounts. (down and out)

96 volvo 850 saloon T5M 5spd, straight piped, solid inlet piping, air intake, poly mounts, S60R turbo control valve, S70 cluster

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice. Looking forward to more.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X