Hi from Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Scotland

Hi, I'm Nathan, I live in Scotland. I love anything and everything dub and jdm

Currently drive a B5 Passat 1.9 TDi, that once looked like this:

But unfortunately looks like this now:

I know, I have zero credibility but only having a part-time job and having no student loan from uni during the summer I can barely afford the insurance and fuel let alone any mods, haha!

I'm planning on getting rid of it before the end of the year so I can get a b5 wagon (I like the look of them a lot more!)

Found this motor on Google the other day and it led me to the site and after oggling at some of the motors on here, I had to sign up to see more, haha!

Thanks,
    -knightrider912

Welcome, a few of you Scots appearing on here now. Be sure to check out the UK forum.

Comment

Is the quiksilver yours as well?

Old wheels looked awesome I know how you feel about a lack of SAAS during summer haha.

Comment

Nice. Looking forward to more.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TEI7OS View Post
          Is the quiksilver yours as well?
          Nah, it's a mates. It may look cool, but it was such a bad car. He only kept it for a few months. We had problems with EVERYTHING! I swore at that car countless times. He's onto a VTR now, haha.

Originally posted by TEI7OS View Post
          Old wheels looked awesome I know how you feel about a lack of SAAS during summer haha.
          Yeah, they were lovely, the boy before me had good taste! Artec L's 17x8 and 17x10, they were pretty badass.

Yeah, no SAAS = sadtimes

Comment

welcome to StanceWorks
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Welcome buddy, did a stint in Scotland myself and I know all too well that SAAS are cunts.
              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
              Originally posted by Kielan
              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

Working...
              X