Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo from Scotland

Hey folks!

Been lurking in the background for quite some time and figured i should get signed up!

Im James, from Scotland and currently driving a Mini JCW GP. I know Ragnar and Olaf from the Mini forums.

So this is the current car . . .

On AP coils, Rota RB's and (At that time Falken ZE912's but currently running Toyo R888's)

Just bought a Mini JCW Clubman to add to the fleet, which i pick up next week.

Found a few more photos

It became the street plough over winter

Comment

Cool cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Like it man, you making the trip down south for any of the end of year shows?

Comment

Down to Salisbury to pick up my Clubby on friday, then a shoot home to fit new wheels and coils and spacers and stretched tyres. :p

We were down for Mini In the Park with Ducks and Ragnar, but i think thats the last of my show trips, have a detailing trip to Kent End of September.

Comment

new wheels and lower

Comment

Nice I like it, always been a fan if mini's
              56' Big Back Glass Chevy
              08' Audi S5

Comment

Cheers man! It would be lower if the roads in scotland weren't absolutely nuts!!!!

Comment

looks good

welcome to StanceWorks
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

oh aye olley, made it over did you? lol

Comment

I want a MINI.
                      http://www.facebook.com/mephotog
                      http://www.facebook.com/rulingsociety

Comment

Haha hiya Marc Figured this would be a good place for the new project haha. You still coming to watch and smoke on saturday? Need someone to document the process

I would put it lower but if that happens, it just destroys all the plastic arches and they fall off which doesn't help much . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X