Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat

Hey guys,

I was recently introduced to stance and want to get in the game. Current whip is a 2000 Subaru 2.5RS sitting on 17x8.5 Wedssport SA-90s. Im currently looking for a good set of coilovers to start off with. I was wondering what would be a good set for a little under a grand. Im only 17 and still in highschool so any help would be greatly appreciated. Im from Maryland btw...

welcome friend!

somebody help find this kid some coilovers!

Comment

Try k-sport Kontrol series, they seem to go pretty damn low, and are usually <$1k
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Moar low, and 22B conversion! Haha, but welcome. Love this model Scooby.
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

BC Racing?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

You could try Ground Control, i'm not sure if they have a full kit for your car or just the coils...

http://www.ground-control-store.com/...gory.php/CA=25

GC makes a great product and you get to order them according to the drive that you want, they go really low while not blowing out in less than a year.

hopefully that helps, good luck with the build and welcome to SW.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
            X